1. Uninterrupted high speed Internet Connection .
2. Best to do in Laptop / Computers
3. Best to Use Google Chrome
4. Should have Gmail Account
5.Should have underwent Lab test from Jothi Laboratories
6. Should have medical lab report in pdf format for Uploading in last form
7. Should have pdf of signature and passport size photo
Instruction for uploading Signature
size : 200 x 230 pixels
Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred)
Size of file should be between 20kb–50 kb. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB.
For Passport size Photo
Size of photo: 2 x 2 inch, 35 x 45 mm or 35 x 35 mm (5 x 5 cm, 3.5 x 4.5 cm, 3.5 x 3.5 cm).
Color of background: white or off-white.
size less than 1 mb
The model has to look towards the camera. Tilted head is not allowed.
Profile or three quarter photo is not allowed.
8. If previous year medical report available make sure in pdf format for uploading
1. It shall be ensured that all dock workers undergo medical examination.-
a) before he is employed for the first time; or is being selected or trained for the operation of lifting appliances and transport equipment;
b)periodically, at such intervals as may be considered necessary by the Chief Inspector in view of the risks inherent In the dock work and the conditions under which the dock work is performed.
a) Wherever considered necessary the medical examination shall also, include X-ray and pathological laboratory examination and
b) the medical examinations prescribed under sub-regulation 1 (a), (b) and 2 (a) shall be in accordance with Schedule XI and no dock worker shall be charged for the same.
3. In the case of dock workers exposed to special occupational health hazards, the periodical medical examination shall include any special investigation deemed necessary for the diagnosis of occupational diseases.
4.The details of the medical examination shall be suitably recorded and shall be made available to the Inspector on demand.
5.If the medical officer is of the opinion that the dock worker so examined is required to be taken away from the dock work for health protection he may direct the Port Authorities or Dock Labour Board or the other employers of dock workers accordingly, as the case may be. However, the dock worker so taken away shall be provided with alternate placement unless he is in the opinion of the medical officer, fully incapacitated in which case the worker affected may be suitably rehabilitated.